Carrington is one of the largest private employers in south-west Sydney, employing over 500 dedicated staff.
Carrington is growing rapidly due to our expansion of services in Residential Aged Care and Community Care and we are always interested in hearing from dedicated, passionate and professional applicants for the following roles:
- Registered Nurses
- Personal Care Assistants/Care Service Employee with Certificates III and IV in Individual Support (Ageing)
- Community Care Workers – Carers and Domestic Assistants
- Hospitality professionals
- Housekeeping professionals
- Leisure and Lifestyle Officers / Recreational Activity Officers
We strive to recruit passionate staff who will provide care in a person-centred approach and be responsive to the needs of our residents, clients and customers.
In addition to our competitive above award wages, we offer salary packaging options, a supportive learning and development program and professional career development opportunities.
Other benefits that staff can access include:
- Beautiful work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Staff Scholarship Fund
- Reward and recognition programs from individuals and teams
- Access to Carrington’s Fitness & Wellness Centre
- Staff benefits with local businesses
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
Current Career Opportunities
If you believe that you can contribute to Carrington’s team of dedicated and passionate professionals, we would welcome your expression of interest for any upcoming or current vacancies.
Download a pdf copy of our Application Form
Your application should include:
- a completed application form
- a covering letter
- your resume
- a copy of your qualification (if applicable)
Please send your application to us:
Post Recruitment, PO Box 269, Camden NSW 2570
For further information in relation to employment at Carrington please call us on 02 4659 0326.